Thursday, March 4, 2010

Excuse me for a minute...

Dearest Self,

You do not actually want to raise a flock of chickens, sheep, goats, alpacas, or anything else. It's just the spring talking. I know it could supplement your income, help you get closer to the things you want to be doing, give you some much-wanted skills, and even give you the best excuse to not go anywhere ever, but do you really want to commit to waking up at 6 AM every day, not traveling at all (including weekends) unless you have a trusted animal-sitter, and otherwise relegating your life to lovable little fluff/feather balls that poop everywhere and do their best to get eaten? I think not. Snap out of it and get some sense! Plus, you do not want to build a fence. I know you don't. You hate building fences.

Love,
Yourself


Dearest Yourself,

What if I stage a coop d'etat and do it anyway?

Love,
Self

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely have internal dialogues like this; it made me smile! Happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete